Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pobanz Orthodontics Patient Reviews

With two locations serving South Ogden and Pleasant View, Utah, Pobanz Orthodontics offers the most advanced orthodontic treatments in a comfortable, inviting setting. Just see what our patients have to say!I love everything - I've never been displeased. Dr. Pobanz is a very personable guy, my child and I just love him. His staff is excellent, very nice, knowledgeable, and fun. His office contests and incentives are great. Whenever I talk to people about their children and braces I mention how much I love Dr. John and his staff. I'm even thinking about treatment for myself...
-Jolyn H.

Dr. Pobanz and his staff have such positive attitudes and they are very encouraging for their patients. It's never dull there, and the staff are all so easy to talk to. I like the casual, informal setting.
-Genevieve L.

Pobanz Orthodontics is a fun place and I feel like I'm getting the most modern care available.
-Jason H.

Dr. Pobanz is up to date on all the new high-tech stuff and has a great office that is a fun environment for kids and parents. The friendly staff are always smiling.
-Erin B.

Everyone at Pobanz Orthodontics is very friendly! They give great information regarding your personalized treatment plan, stay updated with the latest technology, have such a friendly office staff, and a fun environment. We loved them!
-London D.

Dr. Pobanz is professional, has a great bedside manner, has fun contests for patients, and their website and office is impressive.
-Cindy S.

Pobanz Orthodontics is a fun environment! I love it when everyone's happy. Most times I am there, they are singing and laughing!
-William S.

Dr. Pobanz is very funny, has a great friendly staff, and a relaxed enjoyable atmosphere. Almost makes it fun to wear braces. Almost!
-Bonnie Q.

No comments: