Thursday, July 2, 2009

Patient Testimonials




Pobanz Orthodontics is a local favorite for orthodontics in the South Ogden and Pleasant View areas. Check out what our patients have to say!



I like the friendly service at Pobanz Orthodontics. I feel that we are valued and appreciated at your office. ~ Kailey B.

I love his staff. He makes me feel so comfortable, I love that. ~ Brittani Johnson

Wow. Dr. John Pobanz is upbeat and caring, and the entire office environment and staff reflect this. I've recommended Dr. John's service to friends. And Jessica's teeth have been moving into place far faster than we had anticipated. ~ Stephen W.

Dr. Pobanz is so warm, friendly, and most importantly KID-friendly. Love his office and staff--they are wonderful. Love the encouragement and incentives he gives kids to maintain good oral health. ~ Dakota S.

No comments: